Chapter 1
i ran across the beach screaming. Tears flooding my eyes. My friend Holly stopped me a look of total shock and terror crossing her face. "w-wh-whats wr-wrong?!?" she asked a quiver in her voice. a million horrid thoughts were running through her mind. "I-I-I saw Phantom!' i said. all of a sudden Holly burst into laughter. she laughed so hard that tears streamed from her eyes. she tried to catch her breath, gasping for air, but for some reason that only made her laugh harder! all of a sudden my terror turned into anger. "its NOT funny! i yelled. "you are too supersticious!" she said back now wipeing her face from her little fit of laughing. its true i am superstitious but i have good reasons. one is that i was born on a leap year october 13 a friday, at exactly midnight, and a full moon! the most terrifying night that of course only happens every 8 years! of course i was the unlucky person born on this exact night.
No comments:
Post a Comment